Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hey!

Greetings, y'all! So, here's my new blog! The primary focus is going to be short stories that I write, since I already have a personal blog. Check that out if you're interested. :)

So! You may not have a clue as to who I am. Let's fix that. (Fair warning: this part will have a ton of I, me, my's.) My name is Evelyn. I'm 16 years old and live in the US of A. I'm not totally sure what I want to do when I'm older, but I don't exactly need to yet. I know I want to write and travel and be happy, so why not start practicing? I also know for certain that I don't want to work in a stuffy cubicle working at a job I absolutely despise. :) I love to read and I get pretty swell grades and I'm persistently optimistic and I'm in love with life. I will never stop striving to be better, and I really think this blog can help me do that.

I'm scared of people's expectations of me. I'm far too easily impressionable, but somehow I always get back to myself. I'm working on doing things for me, not anyone else, and it's really fun. :) I am in love with pretty much everything. At least temporarily. I don't know why everything excites me, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I have a twin. We look absolutely nothing alike, but I love her. :)

Writing is fun. Pure and simple. It's what I do when I'm a tad overwhelmed, when I'm ecstatic, and when I'm bored. It's what I love to do. These short stories are going to be about common things. I'm planning on making them be background stories I make up in my head about little things I see throughout the day. You'll see what I mean when I start getting them up. :) (Ooooh, intrigue.)

I'm going to be doing BEDA between my 2 blogs, which is exciting! (For you folk who don't know what BEDA is, it's Blog Every Day in April.) So, if I post on OneGirlOneLife, I'll link the post here and vice versa. This blog is going to thrive on readers' comments, so tell me what you think

I'm so happy you're taking the time to check out my blog! Thank you. :) I'll talk to you tomorrow in some form or another. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment